viernes, 25 de mayo de 2007

You Gotta...

Freak out! I'm alone now
I feel just like I'm losin´ my mind
´Cause love is like the right dress
On the wrong girl
You never know what you´re gonna find
You think you´re high and fine as wine
Then you wind up with your face in a ditch
´Cause love is like a warm gun
On a cold night...yeah
Ain´t that a bitch, Ain´t that a bitch...

And ... Dream on...
Sing with me,
sing for the years,
sing for tha laugher and sing for the tears.

And dram unitl your dream comes true.

Steven... =)

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Sabes que no comprendo lo que escribiste pero no me importa nada y te firmo igual.
Besitos cuidate

Te quiero mucho
Cla!

tiviandra dijo...

Esos temas me inspiran más de lo que en realidad dicen...
No es solo la letra, es la música, es el momento, es Aerosmith, y es más de lo que es.
Aunque yo, soy yo. Ni mucho más. Ni mucho menos. Y con eso, soy felíz...
Comprendan o no. Entiendan o intenten entender.


Yeah! Ain´t that a bitch! =)

Anónimo dijo...

Gua ce mane ba you ?
decia un amigo queriendo decir como yo en este caso : What the matter whit you ?
Ceci etand dit:
gua ce mane ba you Tivi ?